Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas Card 2012

Yeah, I've missed more then I can possibly begin to explain on this blog, so why try?  I've had another baby, and I've had a rough couple of years, and a great couple of years.  I think that sums most of it up!  Here is last year's Christmas card that I had a great time making.  Being able to photoshop the best of each child into the card is definitely the way to go!:)  Now I'm out of ideas for this year's card, but I'm not giving up yet.  Hope to be blogging a lot more!

As usual, PHOTOSHOP was used to create this card! And a whole lot of it:)

Shutterfly is always a great choice when making Christmas cards if photoshop just isn't your thing lol.






1 comment:

Dixon Family said...

Love you Jennie! You are beautiful, talented and pretty much the most amazing person I know!

 
09 10