Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Taylor and Kate's Shared Room

So, it's been a long time... a whole lot has happened including a new little one.  Baby Asher arrived on April 6th.  Now I am the lucky mother of 5!  I figured I'm just going to jump right in on whats going on today and try not to stress about catching up...  Why blog again??? I miss looking back at accomplishments and memories, I miss creating and sharing it with others.... Let's begin again!

 We are working on new room situations around here, trying to fit in the newest addition to the family, so Taylor and Kate are going to share a room.  Here is a picture of what it looks like right now... not too cohesive I would say... We are working on a navy and coral theme, and I will keep you updated on how it's coming. The hardest part so far has been finding a gray color for the walls, yikes! It's so tricky!  We are aslo working on Asher's new nursery, I didn't think he should have to live with pink walls, even if they were just painted.  Here are my favorites:

Favorite Grays:
Horizon  - Benjamin Moore
Moonshine - Benjamin Moore
Revere Pewter (more of a taupe) - Benjamin Moore
Classic Gray - Benjamin Moore
Gray Owl - Benjamin Moore


Here is the before... not much to see.

The first picture is after I had it painted a Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore.  



This is actually what it looked like before it was painted (with a little photoshop help)  I just want you to have the full effect when its finished. 






Loved the inspiration I found from here. 
Cute pillow! here.

No comments:

 
09 10