Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And... I'm back!

Isn't my sister awesome? Amy has experienced so many different people and places, which has made her so tolerant, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Some times it doesn't feel right calling her my baby sister. (And it really doesn't help that she's 6'1".) ......
So after a week in beautiful Del Mar, CA (pictures coming soon) we are back in the hot desert. Things have been rather hectic as our house has sold and we have 2 weeks to find a rental house and move out. So fun..... I find that I am spinning a bit out of control and could use some major organization help. Any advice for someone who has to get out of a house in 2 weeks? What's the best way to pack?....
One thing I did do with the lack of time on my hands was to find a great planner, and a very cool wall calendar. Maybe they will give me a little motivation to get going!


2 comments:

Mk said...

Hi Jennie! My family (coons)grew up with your family...i stumbled on to your adorable blog- you do such a great job! It really is so cute. Hope all is well!

JENNIE! said...

great to hear from you Mary Kaye, loved reading your blog :)

 
09 10