Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Kate is 8.

My sweet Kate was baptized in April.  Such a beautiful day and such a sweet daughter I have.  I couldn't be more lucky.  Here are a few shots from our last minute effort to take some photos.  We did it in about 10 minutes in the backyard with a backdrop, and Kate was a dream model as usual. My mother made her dress... yes, I know you're jealous.  Kate designed the whole thing, and we found the lace and trim at Heddy's Fabric.    Her beautiful necklace was customized by the amazing artist James Dixon of Goldesign.    We all love this little angel and couldn't be more proud.

To purchase baptism cards, you can head to my Etsy Shop.

And if you are in the Las Vegas area or want to see what my travel schedule is for Baptism photos, check out my Photography Website. 










Backdrops for these photos were purchased from Drop it Modern.




To purchase baptism cards, you can head to my Etsy Shop. 






1 comment:

Dixon Family said...

Oh how I love this sweet girl! She is an angel with the most kind, sensitive spirit... Love you Kate!

 
09 10