Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

pinewood derby.

Jackson had his very first Pinewood Derby.
He (meaning Chad) worked tirelessly on this car.
He (meaning Chad) was determined to win.
Jackson (meaning Chad) was not going to go down with out a fight.


Being from a family of girls, I have never even seen a Pinewood Derby race, and honestly, I had no idea what the big deal was.... but I guess it is definitely a big deal.

After a few races and Chad talking to the people in charge about making it fair with the numbers etc..... Jackson took 3rd place! (I still don't know how I feel about that demonstration of testosterone...)

Jackson could barely hold back the smile, he was very excited and proud.

All of Chad's hard work and "determination to place" was worth the time they got to spend together, the anticipation for the big race, and Jackson's smile.








No comments:

 
09 10