Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

spring fever.

last week was 65 to 70 degrees and sunny.... i thought spring had arrived, (until the cold front came. ) I still couldn't keep my mind off spring and easter decor so i browsed through etsy for inspiration. I think i want to try felting eggs... anyone no how or care to teach me?









1. Felted Eggs
2. Trio of Felted Eggs
3. Paper Wreath
4. Child jacket
5. Spring Wreath

I'm also planning on making a coffee filter garland... i been wanting to forever, and i think it will be cute for spring...




and i seriously need a baby girl, just so that i can put these swimsuits on her...



Welcome Spring... no need to wait.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'M IN! NOW I can see why you want to do that garland- it's great to the max. And I've wanted to felt eggs ever since we had them at GND long ago. Let's do it! I know a fun source for the wool. And the wreath is great. I think we're going to need a day to do all these, no? :)

 
09 10