Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas joy.



we have been busy with our Christmas activities from the advent calendar so I apologize for the lack of posting. The season is nearly over and I am so sad about how quickly it is passing! Like last year, I plan on keeping this Christmas simple, but after making everyone's gifts last year, it nearly killed me, so I will only be making a few this year, but my heart is still in it... Taylor has asked for her own room (decorated too of course) for Christmas so that has been keeping me busy, and I will be posting Jackson's anticipated list soon, fabulous as usual. Kate has asked for a Cinderella music box, and levi is on the naughty list and won't be getting much....

hope you are all having a memorable december.






I have received a few emails asking what some of the activities are that are in each "box." Here is a list of some of them to get you started:

-decorate the tree
-go Christmas caroling
-donuts for dessert
- make gingerbread houses
-big group hug while singing Jingle Bells
-night to "the city" to look at the lights and decorations
-Movie night - Christmas movie with hot cocoa
-deliver cookies to someone who might need cheering up
- grandkid sleepover (thanks mom)
- read a favorite Christmas story by the tree
- act out the nativity
- sleep under a fort with Christmas lights
- drive around looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music
- paint Christmas ornaments
- go to the store to pick out your special ornament for the year

1 comment:

Ally Kay said...

Levi in the Leopard chair cracks me up. Just chillaxin. Jen, you're family is adorable!

 
09 10