Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

breathe.

these last couple weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions, activities, chaos, sadness, happiness, and lack of sleep. both of my grandmother's funerals were beautiful and it eased some of the pain as we celebrated their amazing lives. it gets even harder as the days go on knowing that it will be a while before i see them again, but i just remind myself that the only thing i really have to do is "breathe" and then i'm o.k. i am really strong in front of everyone but chad. he gets to deal with my grieving the most, but he understands how much i love my grandmothers.

unfortunately, i couldn't put a pause button on the rest of my life which resulted in not eating well, not sleeping, not exercising, and just plain exhausting myself. and now... as expected, i have the flu. the house is a disaster, and the kids went to school today in whatever they could find that was clean whether it matched or not. life begins again. breathe...

 
09 10