Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

baby bristol.


my newest nephew, Bristol Brett, was born yesterday. what a beautiful, healthy baby boy. as are all babies, he is a miracle and a precious gift. with out going into too much detail, my sister leah has made a selfless decision that will give Bristol the life he deserves. his adoptive family was at the hospital, waiting for the news of their new baby boy, and i can only imagine their joy as they were able to see him for the first time. (i got the flu, and had to stay home and miss the whole thing... great timing...)
i am proud of Leah, i am grateful for the joy that can arise from challenges, and i am grateful for the internet where we saw an adorable couple and knew immediately they were the ones meant for this baby. welcome Baby Bristol.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, your sister must really love that baby to give him a family. I don't even know her but I admire her very much. Thanks for sharing.

Cedar Roots said...

What a selfless gift. I love the faith that your sister must have. I am a true believer that life challenges, no matter how difficult can bring joy and happiness in unique ways. What a lucky family!

Carolee said...

It truly is such a selfless gift (I think the next most selfless after the life and sacrifice of our Savior). We got just such a miraculous gift 4 years ago next week; and it has been the best thing that could happen to our family. Your sister is amazing and truly loves her little boy!! We'll keep her in our prayers for the tough road ahead! And I bet her new adoptive family will, too. I know we keep our special mom in our hearts and prayers every day!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Wow, please give your sister a huge hug. What an amazing person she is, my heart is full! What a precious gift for Bristol's family. She will be so blessed! She has a bright road ahead of her!

 
09 10