Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kates album.

Kate's First Year Album is complete! I sent all of the digital pages to shutterfly and had it made into an 8 x 8 book. I got it in the mail yesterday and it was so exciting to see it all finished. Her album is WAY more complete than the other kids, but more compact (It's 64 pages and has everything from her first year). I even scanned in little cards, certificates, ultrasound pictures and notes so that her album wasn't missing anything. Ahh... it does feel nice to start something and finish it....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your post, dated TODAY! Does this mean that Action still has not made his appearance???? Are you serious? What about all that business about "oh, my babies always show up sooooo early!" Huh? Huh? What's the story morning glory? Oh yeah, and thanks for calling me back chica. :>P

Where are you registered for Mr. #4?

Ciao for now,

sheri

Anonymous said...

amazing! i love the book!

does this mean he's not here yet?

i keep checking to see if you've had him yet :)

good luck!

Jek said...

now the guilt sets in for me. Thanks, but beautiful book!!

MIMOM2 said...

I can't believe that you posting:) It looks beautiful and what a weight off your shoulders:)

 
09 10