Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

jackson boy.

my jackson boy is 6 today... bittersweet if you ask me, I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

last night this is how our conversation went:

me and chad: "Jackson, what would you like for your birthday?"

jackson: " I really, really want a maker machine... you know, so I could say I want a banana and a banana would come out."

me and chad: "That's really nice but, how about something that you may have seen at the store."

jackson: "Oh, I know! I saw this really cool orange gun at the dollar store, but it costs a whole dollar."

me and chad: "anything else..."

jackson: "lots and lots of balls, footballs, and soccer balls..... oh and a car so I could go anywhere I want to."

We love you Jax! Nobody has a mind quite like you, and you light up all of our lives!
Happy 6th Birthday!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I love it! I think I could use one of those maker machines too!

 
09 10