Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

goal time...

It's that time of year. Time to renew, re-examine, re-assess, and change yourself for the better. I am always fired up to do better, so I like to make a long list of goals and hope I can accomplish a few by the end of the year. Here's a few from my long list that I'll share:

1. Make my bed every day before I leave my room.
2. Stop eating when I'm full.
3. Practice Yoga at least 1 time a week.
4. Invite friends over for dinner once a month.
5. Run 15 miles a week. (walk when my belly's too big:)
6. Limit T.V. to 3 hours a week.
7. Take a photography course.
8. Only buy things we NEED.
9. Learn to sew my girls dresses and skirts.
10. Take a painting class.
The list goes on and on..... but I will try not to bore you.

Other than my list of goals I decided to have a couple words/ phrases/ motto to live by for this year.
I have a tendency to complicate things that are rather simple because I want things done perfectly.... be simple. ----- I am constantly running in different directions and my mind nor body ever seem to relax.... be still.

No comments:

 
09 10