Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

spring inspiration.

I seem to have random images floating on my desktop, i don't know where they came from and i'm not going to try and find out. (I put them there of course, with great intentions) Actually my computer desk top is basically utter chaos... here is a glimpse...



and this is actually better than normal.

(btw, if you have a mac, just hit command-shift-3 to take a picture of your screen)


So here is a bit of the chaos on my computer to share with you:


adorable tea party!


someone who speaks spanish liked my idea.... cool.




I've been working on this project.... mine isn't looking so good and every time chad sees my mess of plastic bottles and spray paint, he just rolls his eyes.


when it's all said and done, it should like like this anthropologie window... i just don't see it happening though.


cute st. patricks day hats from viva la full house


and pure loveliness.


enjoy your wednesday.

No comments:

 
09 10