Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

best dance...

my all time favorite show, "so you think you can dance", had the greatest number last night! I seriously loved it, and have watched it 1,000 times. And, not to brag but I used to take hip hop classes from the choreographers and they used to be the hip hop teachers at Tay's dance studio before they hit the big time.... which made it especially awesome! .... ( in my next life, I have a secret dream to be a professional hip hop dancer, until then, I will have to live through my favorite show:)

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

I don't normally watch the show, but I watched with my sis in law last night. When I saw the choreographers, I said, is her name Tabitha?? she said ya, Tabitha and Napoleon! Napoleon??? Didn't he used to go by Buddy, or something?!! I used to take Hip hop from them too!!! how cool for them!! The dance looked awesome!!

MIMOM2 said...

I can't believe how many of you have taken classes from these guys! I have a friend in Maryland from Vegas that just posted the same thing on her blog..what a small world. Have a great day!

B said...

It wasn't just good because Tabitha and Napoleon choreographed it... Chelsie and Mark were awesome!!! (Plus I'm a little partial to Chelsie, my little brother Rick is best friends with her older brother Kelly) So vote for Chelsie!!! Even when she isn't dancing an amazing Tabitha and Napoleon dance :)

Erin said...

I am so with you...I have the secret wish to have en a dancer. I think I am gonna take a dance class in the fall. That is really cool that you actually had classes from them! How neat!

MediocreMama said...

UMMMMMMMM, I just happened to look at your blog today and read that you have danced with Tabitha and Napoleon?! I am in complete shock! Where did you dance with them? I told Tod, "Why can't we be a hip-hop choreography couple?" Wow. I mean really -- wow.

And I have to agree with Becky. Chelsie is the girl to beat. So confident on stage!

 
09 10