Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

smart...

I spotted this recipe book today on Oprah... it actually kind of excited me. I have been using pureed cauliflower and butternut squash for sauces on pasta, but I hadn't really thought to use it for anything else. This book sets my wheels turning for other ways to use pureed vegetables and sneak it into food whenever possible.... I'm off to Borders tomorrow to pick it up.... I'll let you know what tasty concoctions I come up with.....
The recipe for chicken nuggets has pureed spinach inside.... ha ha kids!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

I saw that too & TOTALLY want that cookbook. so smart & sneaky. and heck it might make me eat my veggies more too!

hey I heard our moms talked on the phone yesterday about my old condo - CRAZY small world. too funny.

 
09 10