Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

29.....

I reached the BIG 2-9 over the weekend, and I can't say I am all that thrilled about it. I am going to have to really enjoy this last year of my 20's because I'm not looking forward to the next number. Chad was off on another bike race, but he did send me the traditional "rose for every year" gift. (A tradition he started when I was 18) He has actually missed the past 3 birthday's because of this bike race..... do I sound a little bitter? While he was gone, I did get to hang out with the Red Rock Spa and eat at a new restaurant "BLEU GOURMET." And I did happen to have the greatest massage ever! My mom did a Forever 21 shopping spree in San Fran and got me some cute things for my birthday (pictures of Mom at Forever 21, to be posted later...) And my mother-in-law got me a creme brulee "kit" that I can't wait to try...

29... how did I get to be 29?
Now it's time to get back to packing... Yes, our house has sold again, and this time it's for sure (actually the same people that bought it the last time which fell through are buying it again). We have to be out in 2 days, so blogging may be a little sparse. Wish me luck... I hope I survive.

Kate, in her red, white and blue for Sept. 11
A couple onesies I made last night.

3 comments:

kristenita said...

man, you guys have some demanding buyers... with guts! "uh we want it - move out. oh just kidding! oh, ok. now we want it again - GET OUT NOW!" ...WHAT! good luck being out in 2days... hopefully most of your stuff is still packed & ready to go.

send me some of that creme brulee! and I need to be your nextdoorneighbor so we can make onesies & cute stuff all the time. dang I miss you!

Emily said...

happy belated birthday! It sounds like it was fabulous. did chad bring you something good back from his trip? the onesies - so cute.

suzy said...

Happy birthday Jennie! Just a little late! :) Good luck packing...do you want Kate to come over and play so you can pack away? Let me know.

 
09 10