Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our Weekend

We had an eventful weekend...
1. Kate went "pee pee in da poddy," (in the picture you can see her listening for a tinkle :) )
2. Taylor and Jackson were entrepenuers, opening up their first lemonade stand to the public in our front yard. Seeing as there is no traffic by our house Chad and I spent $5 on our own food and drinks. But we loved seeing them so ambitious! They even drew a picture asking us if they could please do it and showing us what they wanted it to look like..

3. Taylor looked lovely for her dance pictures, dressed as snow white....
4. I finished my cousin E.J's invites for his water party...
5. I made some bread that I have been learning how to make from my cooking class...

6. Chad and I went to Kona Grill with some friends.... YUM! (I had the lemon crusted halibut with coconut curry sauce)
7. Amazing dinner at Mom's on Sunday.

Now that the crazy weekend is over, I am definitely not ready for Monday, but I am grateful for my life and all of its chaos....

No comments:

 
09 10