Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackson Boy!


My sweet Jackson Boy turned 5 yesterday! He's such a stud, and I can't believe he's already 5! He really brings so much joy to our family, he is constantly organizing games for us to play and telling us very inventive and creative stories... There's always laughing going on when Jackson's around.. We've been celebrating for the past couple days.... We fed him breakfast on China at the dining table (a very unusual spot to eat at for our family) while the rest of us ate on paper....we then went to the lake for the day.... Today we had his bowling party with all his buddies (A Jackson 5 Bowling Party)... quite the project, I made a cake, shirts, cookies, invites.... and when I have a little more energy I'll post the pictures...

No comments:

 
09 10