Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sprinkles Cupcakes

This cupcake bakery, Sprinkles, looks like such a fun place. The building is simple, minimalist, and adorable. It makes me want to run down to Beverly Hills, Phoenix, or one of there other locations just to get a cute cupcake. I was quite excited to see that they will be coming to Las Vegas; we need a touch of innocent fun around here! So creative, so cool, can't wait...

via domino

In Vegas right now we have Cupcake Lane Bakery.... I haven't tried it yet, but it looks adorable and they have a big variety of flavors... YUM!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I love cupcakes. I currently live in NYC and love CRUMBS and Magnolia bakery, but we're moving to Las Vegas in a few months. Nice to know we'll have lots of cupcake options there as well.

Erin said...

Jennie,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'd actually love some Las Vegas tips! We're currently trying to decide where to live (we're just renting for the year) we've narrowed it down to two places: Somerlin or Henderson, but if you have any advice or preference for one or the other I'd love to hear it. Also, we're looking at preschools for our daughter and again, if you have any tips I'd love to hear. You can email me at erin.scarborough at gmail dot com. (If you have time) Thanks, again!

P.S. Love your blog!

 
09 10