Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2007

What's better than turquoise and red?

Turquoise and red are such a great combination. Both colors are so vibrant and I am addicted to those two colors together right now! This China from Sieger Design is so beautiful... way out of my price range, but still very beautiful!

Two Peas in a Bucket is one of my favorite digital scrapbooking websites and one of their designers, Rhonna Farrer, designed this great kit with the turquoise and red combintation. It's called the "Sassy Pack" and the name is well deserved!

This scrapbook page took me only 3 minutes! Isn't my baby cute!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

I love the turquise & red too.

love your kate page! maybe I could scrapbook digitally... since I refuse to do it the regular way! maybe you can teach me how!

 
09 10